3.23.2012

a little Landry love

I wanted to give our sweet drama queen Miss L some blog love!  Landry is really becoming a big girl.  Her attitude is getting much better, we are having fewer and fewer of the 2 year old melt downs.  She seems to have mastered the bedtime routine quite well.  She is almost always in bed by 8 and asleep by 9 now.  It still takes her a while to get herself to sleep but frankly I don't care as long as she is not getting out of bed or yelling for us.  She is a huge help around the house.  She seems to want to be involved in everything we do which at times can be difficult but I know it teaches her so much.  She loves scrubbing the dishes and helping unload and reload the dishwasher. She knows where her stool is at all times so she can be right there to assist you.  She adores her little sister or as she calls her, "the chubby cheek cutie!" She is a total girly girl and wears her emotions on her sleeve. She is so much fun and such a JOY!

I purchased a new sleep sack on sale at TJ Maxx for Hayden, once I opened it I joked it would almost fit Landry...and guess what?  It did!!!  She thought she was so funny running around the house in it.


I posted this picture of Landry a couple weeks ago and received lots of nice comments about how old she looked, how photogenic she was, what a great picture....etc etc.  Like I aways say with Landry you have to take 50 pictures just to get one good one...you will see what I am talking about below.

She is really in a phase about not wanting her picture taken and she intentionally acts bad until I eventually bribe here with something...she is totally on to all my tricks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment