12.21.2011

Merry Christmas from The Whitehead's

Merry Christmas to ALL my friends, family and faithful blog readers.  I wish I could send a Christmas card to everyone but that just isn't possible so pretend this just jumped out of your mailbox.  There are so many people that keep up with my blog that I'm even unaware of until they comment about something I've written.  I am happy to know I am not just doing this for myself, keep the comments coming.  I hope everyone has enjoyed my crazy stories, pictures and grammatical errors all year long.  I wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!


We went with a combo card this year.  Christmas Card/Birth Announcement.


I wish I could take credit for these pictures but I can't.  They were taken by Carrie Smith.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this card/announcement is so amazing! I can't believe I didn't make your list. (hehe) and that I didn't realize it until yesterday!!!!! These look great!

    ReplyDelete