12.18.2011

Happy 60th JoJo!

Happy Birthday to our Awesome JoJo!  Trey and I cannot possibly tell you enough how lucky we are to have you in our lives.  Our girls adore you and we could not ask for a better Grandma and roll model for them.  I am pretty sure JoJo is Landry's favorite person and if Hayden could talk I am sure she would agree.  Thank you for everything you do for us on a daily basis.  You're the best Mom!  

P.S... I hope I look as good as you at 60!


I figured I would post some new pictures of the girls in honor of your birthday!  Enjoy!









Since I rushed to get all my shopping done last week (in anticipation of Avery's early arrival) we had some free time yesterday to do a little holiday crafting.  I came across this idea on Pintrest and since Landry loves painting I thought we would give it a shot.  Meet Mr. Hand Santa!


No comments:

Post a Comment