11.01.2011

A Spooktacular Party

Last year my bunco group started the tradition of having a big Halloween get together for our kids.  We all chip in to rent a big bounce house throw in some food and drinks and have ourselves a spooktacular good time.  After the party all the adults head over to Michelle's house for her annual adult Halloween party.  Since JoJo was in town Trey and I enjoyed the evening out.  There were many classic moments I won't soon forget!  








Notice the kid that is crying...YEP...that is my kid.
In her defense she had already starting eating and no girl likes to be pulled away from a good ole bag of chips.

Landry is showing Chloe how you really throw a fit! 



This is the only picture I got of the bounce house, as you can see Momma was joining in on the fun.  My stomach muscles or "lack there of" were feeling it the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment