10.27.2010

“No pictures Mommy!”

I can’t seem to buy a cute smile from my child these days.  I believe the exact quote I heard this weekend was, “No pictures Mommy…no no no Pictures!”  I can officially say we have entered the TERRIBLE TWO’s!!!  This last couple of weeks have been very trying for all of us.  One minute Landry is on cloud nine, the next minute you would think it was the end of the world.  If anyone has any advice on how to get through this stage please feel free to share.  Part of the issue is she became totally spoiled when we were all sick and now we are trying our best to break those bad habits.  We are all healthy and looking forward to an exciting Halloween weekend.  And of course…watching the World Series. Go Rangers! sunglasses
These are the pictures from the Arboretum, of course No Smiles. Thanks to my good friend Katie, she was able to a least capture the cute sunglasses picture for me.  I hope this “no picture” stage ends quickly.

Candy Light Pop

IMG_9369 IMG_9383 IMG_9398 IMG_9403 She was super sweet with Baby Blake, she held onto him just like we asked her to even though he was having a moment. 
IMG_9406 IMG_9424 IMG_9427 IMG_9432

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH, we had a photo session exactly like this when Reese was this age. Pissy pants wouldn't smile and all the pictures were 'so-so' faces and crumby attitude. Katie still got a few good ones of Landry. Don't worry, it will go away soon enough. One day she'll be posing like a rock star again : )

    ReplyDelete