5.09.2010

Happy Mommy Day!

I can’t believe it’s already my 2nd Mother’s Day!  I want to say Happy Mother’s Day to all the WONDERFUL women in my life.  I am blessed to have such amazing role models in my life.  Not a single week goes by without me thinking about the wonderful job my mother did raising me, you’re amazing MOM!  I am also blessed to have such a wonderful Mother-in-law, Step Mom, Grandmother, Mom Mom, Sister-in-law, Aunt(s), Cousin(s) & last but not least an amazing group of friends that act as my daily support system.  I love you all and Happy Mommy Day to all of you!

Today was one of those great (kinda rainy outside) lazy days in the Whitehead house, I even got to take a much needed nap in this afternoon, boy did that feel good.  Tonight we went to dinner with Mimi and Granddad, Landry was great and we all ate way too much food.  Last year on Mother’s Day Landry was baptized so this morning I put her in all white for a few photos so I could compare them to last year…15 months and growing like a weed.IMG_6326

IMG_6336

IMG_6406 What a DIFFERENCE a YEAR makes!  These pictures were from Mother’s Day last year, at Landry’s baptism.  This year Daddy went to church alone to support Mimi while Landry and I stayed at home; we still have not recovered from our last church nursery experience.

IMG_5366

   IMG_6345   15 MonthsIMG_53593 Months

IMG_6381

I thought this was so funny!  I set out Landry’s outfit with the sandals for Trey to dress her while I was getting ready for dinner, I came out of the bathroom and just laughed, this is what happens when Daddy dresses you.  I had to give Daddy a quick lesson on when socks are NOT welcome!  I can’t complain too much or I won’t have his help in the future.  Love you Trey!

IMG_6368

 

 

IMG_6370

No comments:

Post a Comment