4.13.2010

Party…Hahn Style

What nice weather we are having in Texas, I love this time of year for this very reason.  Last weekend the weather was awesome and from the sounds of it most of our family had nice weather also.  Perfect for being outdoors and perfect for Landry attended her favorite twin boys 3rd birthday party.  They just happen to live right next door.  Check out some of my photos of the party, Hudson & Landon’s momma did a wonderful job with all the party details.  Landry’s favorite part was the “pig pen” made with pink balloons.  All was good until she decided to bite a balloon and it popped in her face.  I was able to get a few pictures of her in the “pig pen” before the incident.  IMG_5780 IMG_5784

Miss L even got to take a swing at the piñata. Of course, with help from Daddy.

IMG_5818

IMG_5803The Birthday Boys and their parents, at least the parents know I am taking a picture.

Check out the cute cupcakes Julie made…I loved the pink pigs!
Hey Razorback fans…we could always use Red food coloring…just a thought.

IMG_5790 IMG_5792And finally…the bounce house.  Unfortunately this is the only picture I took.  The best part about this bounce house was the “no weight limit” rule.  Let me tell you, after 8 pm this thing turned into a Momma’s gone crazy bounce house.  I swear after about 45 seconds of jumping I was breathing like I had just run a marathon.  What a work out…Thanks Hahn’s we had a blast!IMG_5819

No comments:

Post a Comment