2.14.2010

Show me the LOVE

Happy Valentine’s Day!  I hope everyone was able to show someone the LOVE today!  We had a very low key family V-day, we are all still recovering from the birthday celebration we had last night.  I did manage to get out of bed and make PINK chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries for breakfast…Miss L loved them.  We LOVE everyone that LOVES to read about us…thanks for your comments, they keep me posting. 

I just realized this is the first “holiday” that is NOT a 1st for Landry…I had to dig up her Valentine’s picture from last year :).

IMG_4319  IMG_4149 IMG_4311

She has seriously had it with the camera today...

2.14.2009IMG_3662[1] IMG_3659[1]

1 comment:

  1. OMG! What a difference a year makes; she looks so grown up! Love you all! MOJO

    ReplyDelete