9.26.2009

Game Day!

IMG_8839Last weekend we made the trip up to Arkansas to see my family.  When I go home I always make the mistake of trying to cram about a weeks worth of activities into a 2 day period.  On this trip my main goal was to attend the Arkansas vs. Georgia game on Saturday night.  Trey and I sat with Lindsey in her front row end zone seats.  The seats were awesome and we had a blast despite the loss.  Aunt Jessie insisted on staying home with Landry so she could get some one on one time with her.  Aunt Sharon, Aunt Tina, Cousin Rees & Auntie Brianne all came over to help Jessie and visit with Landry…boy this little girl is LOVED!

Now on to Landry’s outfit.  Landry has been given the cutest Razorback clothes.  For her first SEC game weekend I just had to put her in the (My heart belongs to a little red pig) onesie she wore it with pride.  I am completely addicted to baby leg warmers, so I searched the internet for a pair of red ones for football season.  I found this polka dot pair at Zootie Patootie. You tell me what is cuter than a cubby inner thigh being squeezed by a leg warmer. Of course…this does not apply to adults.  Enjoy the photos.

IMG_8856 IMG_8859 IMG_8867 Already calling those hogs!!!

DSCN0335[1] DSCN0333[1] IMG_8846 IMG_8853

Wooo Pig Sooie…Beat Bama!

No comments:

Post a Comment