1.11.2012

Our Cotton Bowl Weekend

I know...I know...you will notice lots of purple in these pics.  I had to let them in my house...they're family!  If you didn't know both of my parents grew up in Kansas, the majority of my Mom's family still lives there and many of my family members attend or have attended K-State.  As for Julie she must just like the color purple since she attended TCU! :)

Angie and Thatcher came to visit for the weekend.  We always have a great time with them, although I'm not sure they are going to want to stay with us ever again.  Poor Thatcher might not ever want to have kids after being around my girls for 72 hours.  Landry was in one of her "moods" most of the time, and to top it off was not sleeping at all.  We found out late Saturday night she had a double ear infection...probably the reason for the terrible behavior.  Hayden wasn't bad but she did decide to blow out a diaper and totally wreck her car seat at dinner.  Thatcher got a good look at that mess before I crammed her back in her seat and made a mad dash to the restroom.  Welcome to our crazy life!

We also got to meet up with Sadie, The Dennett's, Lara & the Hahn's.  Since Steve works for AT&T in Kansas they had a very busy but fun week.

The good news...Our HOGS WON!!!  Woo PIG!!!  Thanks for coming guys, we had a blast.

My Aunt Angie & Cousin Thatcher




   
   "The Sign"...didn't make it on the jumbo TV, but she did make it on KAKE News.   She is going to kill me but I have to do it...here's the link!

We took this pic for you Aunt Becky...our handy dandy Farm Credit cooler



I sure wish my rolls looked as cute as hers.  



My cousin Sadie

You know all these gals

I even got to meet the Governor of Kansas.  He told me he knows many nice people from Arkansas...damn right you do!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, hob nobbing with the Governor of Kansas? Was Jerry hanging with yall too at the stay-jum? Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of Hayden standing up are so cute! She already looks bigger than she did the last time we saw her. Love the Cotton Bowl pictures too ... all but the group shot of us where I have my eye closed. But the rest of you sure do look cute!

    ReplyDelete