5.08.2011

Happy Mother's Day

When you are a mother everyday with your child is a true blessing, but if there could be a PERFECT day...today would be it.  Landry was is a great mood all day, which is NOT always the case.  I was able to take a nap, which might be one of my favorite past times.  We had a great dinner with Mimi and Granddad, followed by yummy dessert.  Oh...I almost forgot my two favorite people (Landry and her wonderful Daddy) showered me with wonderful gifts.  It was truly a great day.  I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family, in-laws and beautiful healthy child...it's all anyone can ask for. 

I have a special Mother's Day thank you to the wonderful MOTHERS in my life.  I have learned so much from my own mother, the lessons she has taught me (and still teaches me) are priceless.   She MUST be the best Mom ever!

My mother in law is such a kind, spiritual and driven woman, who always supports me and thinks everything I do is the greatest.  What more can a girl ask for?  Both are amazing Grandmothers and our children are so lucky to have these amazing women in their lives.

To all the other Mothers in my life...you are all amazing.  Being a Mom is the hardest job on the planet so Thank You for the amazing lessons and I hope you enjoyed your special day!  


Here are two amazing mothers enjoying the Hog baseball game.  I asked Mom to send me this photo last night displaying her latest boo boo.  This woman never stops working, that is until she literally almost cuts her thumb off with the hedge trimmer.  I am sure she did not let that stop her for the rest of the weekend.  I just hope she is healed in time for our beach trip in June.  Landry saw this photo and said, "I kiss JoJo's boo boo!" She loves her JoJo!

No comments:

Post a Comment