4.20.2011

A funny bunny moment

Here is something I just have to share...I laughed so hard when I recieved these pictures in an email from Robert & Julie yesterday.  You will remember sweet Heidi when you see the pictures, she is Landry's little cousin that is the exact same age as Miss L.  They both seem to have the same fear of "large strange looking characters", Landry would be right beside her if she were there.  I would be doing the same thing as Julie...continuing to capture the moment and probably laughing and my poor little scared child.  Heidi is now famous in Baton Rouge, the picture made todays local paper.  Love it Julie!




6 comments:

  1. OMG, that is soooo funny!! Thanks for a great laugh!!! HAHAHA!!!!!! My kids loved the pic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up! Thank you for sharing this. Hopefully Heidi will be laughing at this some day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie! Of course I don't mind... it is too darn funny!! Guess all my picture taking pays off because it is priceless. I hope you get to feeling better soon and I can't wait to come visit y'all. I have a feeling Landry and Heidi are going to get into some good trouble together!! Miss and love, Ju

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, they gave her an added year. she is terrible 2, not horrendous 3 - yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! Steve and I could not stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete