2.22.2011

Landry's Barnyard Bash

I think we've finally recovered from our birthday festivities this weekend.  This has been a much anticipated 2nd birthday party that was postponed two weeks due to the 6" of snow and ice we received over Superbowl weekend.  I cannot tell you how happy I was that the "weather man above" cooperated and gave us a beautiful 70 degree day on Saturday.  I was a little worried after we went to Kara's party in January because Landry didn't respond well to the animals, but this time she was great.  Here is what she said about her party Saturday night when I was rocking her to sleep, "Mommy, animals nice...not mean, nice!" "I like bunny & cow (NO, we did not have a cow)" "I so happy!"  Personally...I am happy the party is behind us,  but I loved how it turned out.  Tonight Miss L asked when the animals are coming back...it makes it all worth it when you see how much she loved her birthday party!


This post would not be complete if I did not mention my amazing "party team".  My Mom, Aunt Sarah, Jessie and Cousin Lindsey came in town Friday night,  I had literally gone to the store and that was it.  Everyone jumped right in to help me with the food and decorations.  You guys were the biggest life savers...I have always said I have the BEST family in the world!  Thank you to all our friends and family that celebrated with us, I still can't believe my baby is TWO!  Enjoy the pictures.















 Princess "the pink pony"













 Stella says, "Man, that was one fun party...I'm pooped!"






PARTY PICS!!!










  





7 comments:

  1. How cute!!!! I want a party like that!! Adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! I love the picture garland of Landry, the cake, cupcakes, and party favors. So stinking cute. Good job, Kylie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great party. The hostess with the mostest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a great mom, Kylie! PERFECT PARTY! Love all of it! And the pic with Stella going for the bunny and Lindsey's face is PRICELESS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to ignore the fact that I wasn't mentioned for my amazing banner capabilities, but whatev ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun party! We had a blast. I LOVE that picture of Presley!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful party! Thank you (and your family) for all the hard work. Happy Birthday Landry! Can't wait to see what mom does for #3!

    ReplyDelete