1.01.2011

Welcome to 2011!!!

Happy New Year! I can't believe another year has come and gone! I have big plans for 2011...it's going to be one GREAT year! I have several "New Years Resolutions" and I figure if I actually make them public on the blog I MIGHT have to stick to them. So here goes...

1. Worry less about the things that DON'T matter and PLAY more. Landry is not going to remember if we have a messy kitchen or if things are out of place but she will remember if I played with her...so that's my goal.

2. Potty Training - NO MORE DIAPERS (I am sure Mrs. Kelly is going to be a great help with this one)

3. Be a better Blogger, this is a big one for me. Ideally I would LOVE to blog everyday, but the craziness of my life prevents this from happening most of the time. My goal for 2011 is to try to do it anyway, it doesn't have to be perfect (I can always go back and edit). I would love nothing more than to look back at the end of 2011 and have "daily diary" of our life.

4. Last but not least, Loose Weight. This one is probably NOT going to happen but I figure...what the hell...might as well write it down.

I received two GREAT Christmas gifts from my hubby to help me accomplish #3...as you can see someone has already claimed my iPad! We have made the transition to become an apple family, I am still working though the growing pains of learning a new blogging software.

I have a feeling that 11 is going to be a great year...CHEERS to the NEW YEAR!

p.s. Aunt Becky...I promise Christmas pictures are coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment