1.12.2011

Stella is one

Happy 1st Birthday cousin Stella! I cannot believe it has already been a year since Stella made her way into the world. I know time flies when it's your own kid, partially because you spend the first few months in a complete daze, but this year has really gone by fast. This also means Miss L's birthday is just around the corner...I'm not ready for a 2 year old. These girls are growing up too darn fast. I can't wait to see pictures from the party, I know it will be great! Ty & Linds you made it, welcome to year 2 and a whole new set of obstacles. I hear it's never ending.

p.s. I tried to video Landry signing Happy Birthday to "tella" tonight, the Diva was not in the mood to be filmed...go figure. When I get it on tape I will send it your way.


No comments:

Post a Comment