9.25.2010

It’s Game Day…Woo Pig!

Well…this might just be the biggest game my little hogs have played in since 1979…YES…the year I was born!  Arkansas is ranked #10 and we are playing #1 Alabama, the kick off is in 2 hours and I am so nervous.  I think watching it on TV is way more nerve racking than being there in person.  I wish I could be there but I know ALL my family and friends will do me proud and call those HOGGIES nice and loud.

Here are some pictures of Landry and her friend Carsen (his mommy is from Hot Springs).  He came over to play this morning so his parents could prepare their house for his sisters 1st Birthday party.  It is going to be one crazy day!  GO HOGS BEAT BAMA!  

IMG_8767

IMG_8787       IMG_8774  IMG_8759IMG_8779 IMG_8780 IMG_8782 IMG_8775

IMG_8705

This is Carsen’s little sister Chloe…she is having her 1st Birthday party today…Hogs better win to make her Mommy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment