6.20.2010

Happy Daddy Day!

Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful husband…I could not ask for a better Daddy for Landry.  I probably do not give Trey nearly enough credit 364 days a year, but on Father’s Day…I am here to say, “you are wonderful to both of us and I don’t know what we would do without you!”  I can’t wait for the day to come that I am her favorite person…right now Daddy takes that prize. I joke (but kinda serious) that I am probably going to have to wait until we go prom dress shopping and he tells her NO for me to be the favorite parent in the house. 

I also want to say Happy Father’s Day to my Dad, my Step-Dad & my Father in Law!  You are all wonderful men and we are so lucky to have such a wonderful family.  Dad…I never knew being a parent was so difficult and I thank God for both you and Mom daily.  I hope the picture below will bring back some wonderful memories, Love You!.IMG_3247[2]

Just like her Mommy…obviously I am slightly older with much longer hair!

Kylie on Dads hands

IMG_7094

IMG_7097

This picture was taken last night after dinner (Landry with her cousins).  It was the best one of the bunch.  Pierce is supposed to be surfing if you can’t tell from the photo.  None of the kids wanted to stop playing long enough to get their photo taken.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment