11.27.2009

Who’s Santa?

IMG_0975

Santa made his big appearance in Allen, TX last weekend.  We packed up Landry and headed over to the Villages of Allen to see if we could catch a sneak peek of the big guy.  He also brought along two of his reindeer for the event.  Of course Landry has no idea WHO SANTA is…I just hope she doesn’t scream when I set her on his lap next week.  Next weekend the Whitehead’s are hosting our first Breakfast with Santa party for Landry and her friends.  We have a REAL Santa that is going to be making an appearance.  I will be sure to post tons of pictures of the event.  Right now it looks like about 20 of Landry’s friends will be attending…please say a little prayer for me!

IMG_0985

IMG_0994  This is Blitzen the reindeerIMG_0982  Our friends Amanda and Carsen

IMG_1004The Hahn’s

IMG_1011 This is the best pic I got of Santa…too bad his little ELF ran in for a HUG.

IMG_0997  Good thing Mr. Trey had an extra pair of shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment