10.10.2009

Game Day!

Another game day means another GAME DAY OUTFIT!  I’m having so much fun dressing Landry everyday, especially in her super cute HOG clothes (thanks Lindsey).  This morning Trey told me I have a problem and Landry is NOT a doll!  Lord what would I have done with boy…I am sure Trey and I would be having “WORDS” everyday!  I ordered Landry three new hats and they came in just in time for the cold front to hit us.  Yeah!  I have looked everywhere for beanies that would fit her, I finally found them at Celeste & Co. 

Enjoy the photos…GO HOGS, BEAT AUBURN!!!

IMG_9378   IMG_9367She looks big in the middle, but every girls knows that jeans can give you a muffin top!   IMG_9370  IMG_9377 Such a Happy Girl!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love that shirt. I don't think that flower could be any bigger...lol.

    ReplyDelete