10.26.2009

Fall Festival

On Sunday our neighborhood had its Fall Festival.  Julie and I decided to take the kiddos to see what all the excitement was about.  I was impressed.  They really put on a nice “FREE” festival.  As Trey would say…it’s NOT free…we pay for it with our HOA dues.  It sure seemed free to me.   Of course Landry was dressed in her Halloween/Fall attire…we are saving the costume for her Halloween party.  She absolutely loved the petting zoo.  Next year hopefully she will be big enough to play in the bounce houses and ride the ponies.  I could not seem to get her to smile for the pictures, this was right after nap time and she just wanted to play.IMG_9879 No more smiles for mom…until I get around the boys.  What a flirt!

IMG_9895    Before we left for the Fall Festival Landry posed with
the Hahn LUMBERJACKS for a picture.

IMG_9987

IMG_9964So much to look at.

IMG_9974We can already tell she is going to be an animal lover.  I didn’t catch it on camera but she was sticking her little fingers in the fence trying to pet the goats. IMG_9975Can’t tell from the photo but these were baby goats. 

 

Here are a few cute pictures of our neighbors.  I find this photo HILAROUS!  See…his Daddy is a UT alum, so in other words a HUGE Longhorn fan.  He has been teaching the boys how to “Hook ‘em” for a while now.  Of course every time I see this in action I have to show them how to do it the right way…he he see the below photo.

IMG_9921

WAY TO GO LANDON!  You make Ms. Kylie proud!

IMG_9930

Here is his brother Hud working on his Hook ‘em

IMG_9943

Just because I’m a nice neighbor I posted this one to show his Dad he can do it!
Such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment