7.12.2009

What a Weekend!

The weekend is not even over and I must say this was one WILD weekend.  We started off with Trey’s Birthday on Friday…His day consisted of golf, an awesome steak dinner (Thanks Tyler & Jess) then poker until 2 am.  At 2 am I announced that his birthday celebration had ended and MINE began. :) On Saturday night we got together with about 22 of our good friends to celebrate my 30th Birthday in style.  We had a great time (those pictures will come in another post).  Jess and Tyler came in on Thursday so they were here to celebrate the birthday weekend with us.  Landry always LOVES seeing her Aunt and Uncle. 

IMG_6655

Jess and I decided to get a little crafty this weekend and make Landry a few flower headbands…here she is showing one off.

IMG_6606 I caught her again!

IMG_6586 I forgot to post this picture last week…our FAMILY 4th of JULY picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment