7.12.2009

It’s Official…I have turned the BIG 3-0!

My wonderful husband & sister planned a great evening out for my 30th Birthday.  We had dinner with 22 friends at Mi Cocina, then headed to a bar next door for a few more cocktails. Jessie had the cutest cake made…it was so me!  Thank you to everyone that celebrated with me and helped make my 30th Birthday a very special one.  A special THANK YOU to MIMI and GRANDDAD for taking care of my little lady so we could hit the town like teenagers.  As promised here are some pictures from the evenings events.IMG_6700 

IMG_6669

Thanks Again Jess!

IMG_6672

 IMG_6675

Me & Tamra

IMG_6678

Katie & Amanda  

IMG_6701 

All my neighborhood girls

IMG_6692

I almost got them on the first try…oh well!

2 comments:

  1. BOO. That makes me sad I missed that cake! HA! It looks like ya'll had fun. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there. Looks like yall had a great time! Love that purple dress, by the way! See ya soon

    ReplyDelete