5.11.2009

We are BLESSED…

IMG_5366

My first Mother’s Day was one I will never forget…the day Landry was baptized.  Although she almost missed it because her crazy Mom and Dad were in Mimi’s office changing and feeding and totally lost track of time.  The most important part is WE did finally make it and she was an ANGEL.  Mimi and Stan teamed up to perform the actual baptism, and Mimi was so excited to show off her newest granddaughter to the entire congregation.  Thank you to all our friends and family who were able to attend…we love you all.  Also, I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Ms. Camille for Landry’s gorgeous baptism dress and the beautiful flowers…I will enjoy the flowers in my home all week long.  Here are some more pictures from this Sunday.

IMG_5340

IMG_5341

IMG_5346  My Mom and Sister…bet you couldn’t guess that :)

IMG_5355

Trey’s Family

Hailey, Pierce and Kamryn…Thank you for letting your Mommy come to Dallas for Landry’s Baptism on Mother’s Day…I know she missed you guys.

IMG_5359

3 comments:

  1. That second picture is a dead ringer for Trey! How funny! You guys all look beautiful and I'm glad the baptism and the first Mother's Day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture looks more like you I think. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's my sweet baby girl! She's so beautiful and her dress is perfect!! Congrats miss Landry on your precious Baptism! Ms. Kelly is so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete