4.23.2009

Milestones...




I love how her belly is rolling over this skirt.


She loves her tummy time

Lately everyday is full of milestones for Landry. It is so exciting to watch her discover everything for the first time. She has been sleeping on her tummy for the last 6 weeks, this week she rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time. I woke Trey up to tell him even though it was 4:30 in the morning. She is still not sleeping through the night, I sure hope we drop that night feed soon. Trey and I have been so lucky that we have both been home with her for the last 11 weeks. If she is crying and Daddy comes in the room and starts talking to her the mood changes immediately. I think she is going to be a Daddy's girl.
When I left work back in Jan it felt like May 11th was so far away, it is hard to believe that I only have 2 weeks of maternity leave left. Landry is going to be going to a babysitter in Plano. I know Miss Kelly is going to take so good care of our precious Landry. I just hope Landry continues to be low maintenance so she is not too much work for Miss Kelly.

We have a busy couple of weeks coming up. Landry and I will be heading to NW Arkansas next weekend for her first visit. Aunt Jessie is having a wedding shower so I decided this would be a good time to take Landry to meet all the friends and family she has not been able to meet yet. Trey could not miss work so he is going to be staying at home with Madie. I think he has a big GUYS weekend planned. I am sure it will consist of golf and poker. Then on May 10th (Mother's Day) Landry will be getting baptized. Yesterday Mimi brought over the baptism dress that her good friend Camille purchased for Miss Landry. It is gorgeous, I can't wait to get some photos of her in it. Mimi will be doing the baptism, that makes it even more special. ALL of our friends and family are invited to attend, let me know if you would like details.

No comments:

Post a Comment