2.18.2009

It's a Girl...Landry Marie Whitehead is finally here





We finally have a BLOG!!! I know just about 2 weeks late. I have had so much pressure from family and friends for photos that I decided to join the world of blogging. I think Trey is really excited because he loves to write and this will give him a forum to tell all his "funny" jokes. So, in the future some post will probably come from The Daddy.

Exactly 2 weeks ago today we were checking into the hospital to have our long awaited bundle of JOY! The entire labor and delivery process was surprisingly very easy going...thank God for drugs! On Thursday February 5th at 5:51 pm Dr. Reisler said the magic words..."It's a Girl". We were so excited...I must admit...I was SHOCKED! I thought our little Landry was a boy for the last 8 months, I'm sure I let the fact that my sister Jessica went to a psychic that told her it was a boy convince me. It just goes to show that you should never trust a psychic that takes payments in the form of spirits in a bottle.


In this first post I am going to included our first pictures of Miss Landry as well as pictures from our first couple weeks at home. One of my goals while on maternity leave is to keep this blog as up to date as possible, we will all have to wait and see how well I do. I hope everyone enjoys keeping up with the Whitehead's!

No comments:

Post a Comment