10.31.2012

Meet the Flinstones...

Meet the Flinstone's & Rubble's...aren't these two cuties the perfect Pebbles and Bam Bam!!!  Too bad it was a little chilly and they had to wear shirts under their costumes.  Since Hayden and Gavin were Pebbles and Bam Bam it was only right that we dress up as their parents.  Trey and Brooks were none too pleased with the Fred and Barney costumes, Trey has already said this is the last year I get to pick out our costume.  :)  I enlisted the talents of my good friend Julie to construct my Wilma dress, she did a great job. I am still sporting orange streaks in my hair, so much for "it washes out with shampoo".  Enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful Halloween!!!










Just checking to make sure the sash is in the right place.




No comments:

Post a Comment