12.10.2011

holiday bunco fun

Last night we had our annual holiday "couples" bunco party at the Dennett's house.  We started this tradition last year instead of a neighborhood holiday party we would just incorporate the guys into our monthly bunco game.  I think at first the idea of bunco did not have the guys excited but quickly their competitive nature came out and trust me they want to win way more than us girls.  I was the big winner in our family and came home with over $70 bucks...target here I come.  We decided to add a make shift photo booth to spice things up.  As you can see we had a blast with all the holiday props.













3 comments:

  1. I'm just now catching up on your past few posts....what fun times you guys are having!! The kids are so cute!! You look great!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love all of the pictures and wish Steve and I could have been there. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I missed out on a fantastic bunco!! Y'all are hilarious. Like I said earlier, I would have rather been doing this with y'all than trying to corral 8 little girls into watching a movie. By the way, you look skinny in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete