11.08.2011

tiny dancer

It's official we have a little Ballerina in our house!  Yesterday was a very exciting day for Miss L, the first day of ballet class.  When I arrived at Mrs. Kelly's to pick her up she was so excited she could hardly stand it.  We changed into her ballet clothes at Kelly's so she loved showing her outfit off to the other kiddos.  This girl loves attention!!!  I was a little nervous we would get there and she would be too scared to go in the class without me.  That was not the case at all...she loved it!  Now we have a June recital to look forward to...that should be very entertaining!  I snapped a few pictures with my phone of her in the class, I didn't want to be that crazy mom with my big camera out on her first day.  But in the coming weeks I promise I will take my camera and get some better pictures of her in action.






No comments:

Post a Comment