1.05.2011

Bye Bye Hahn Family

The time has finally come for us to say goodbye to our wonderful next door neighbors. When Trey and I were looking to buy our first house, the #1 thing we both wanted was a great neighborhood with lots of young kids. Boy did we pick the right place. We have been blessed with an amazing group of friends. A little over two years ago the Hahn family moved in next door with 18 month old twin boys. I was pregnant with Landry at the time, and here is what I actually looked like the first time I met Julie.

That's right, I was the pregnant Cat in the Hat and she still agreed to be my friend. We quickly became great friends. Over the next two years, Julie served as a huge help & sounding board for me as I began my adventures in Motherhood. Our relationship grew during that time and Landry doesn't know life without them. The boys will ALWAYS call her BABY LANDRY...that is until one of them (the lucky one) marries her one day! We will truly miss our dear friends, but I know we will keep in touch. Hopefully one day they will be back in the DFW area, but until then we are very happy for them and the opportunity with Steve's work.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Landry and "the BOYS" (Hudson & Landon)

I think I can speak for the entire Ashwood gang...we are going to miss you Hahn Family! With much love...The Eggs!


3 comments:

  1. That post made me cry! The boys loved looking at the pictures of themselves and baby Landry. And they especially loved the picture of you in the Cat in the Hat costume. Thanks for dedicating a post to us. I'm going to go crack open some chardonnay and cry some more. Much love from the Hahns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! What a great post!! Such great pictures of the kids together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and I miss the Hahns ever MORE now. Geesh, thanks Kylie. Seriously, I'm thankful you introduced me to Julie. Can't wait to see her again soon!

    ReplyDelete