12.06.2010

Catching Up…Halloween

I know…I know…I have been a terrible blogger lately.  I can’t believe it has been a month.  I feel awful about neglecting my blog for so long.  Blogging is one of those things I love to do but always seem to put off, and once you stop it is really hard to get started again.  In a way…it is kinda like my diet.  I do really good…loose a few pounds, fall off the wagon…then take a month or two before I decide I cannot take the fat anymore and I get with it again.  What a crazy life I live!

Anyway, in a months time I have been to Houston, NYC & Arkansas.  Landry and I are headed back to my favorite state again this weekend for my little sisters 30th Birthday (that party should give me something to blog about).  I’m telling you that so you will forgive me for posting Halloween pictures on the 6th of December.  I am organized enough to want to post my photos in order which is why I am posting these before the pictures from the festivities this weekend. 

Our little girl is growing up so fast.  She has become extremely verbal and can tell you almost everything she wants or thinks.  If you get it wrong…she WILL let you know about it…very loudly!  She is really into playing with her babies, such a little momma.  She is becoming an even BIGGER Daddy’s girl…it is starting to get ridiculous how attached she is to her Daddy.  We are currently working on manners and controlling our anger (hitting, biting, using the NO word etc.)  Yesterday I was using a calculator that she wanted to press buttons on, when I told her to stop she looked at me and said, “Mommy…SHARE!”  She is such a little stinker with a giant personality.  We love her so much and would not change a thing.  Enjoy my month old photos, there are more to come.

landry

landry 1

IMG_9794IMG_9811IMG_9934

IMG_9689

IMG_9737IMG_9746IMG_9767

I think her favorite part about her “Mimi Mouse” costume was walking in heals, they were 2 sizes too big but she love them anyway.

IMG_9791

This is the look from a girl that just stole another girls purse!
This is the attitude I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment