11.26.2009

How could you not be Thankful for this…

IMG_1268 It’s Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for this year.  Our precious little girl is #1 on the list.  I remembered back to last Thanksgiving and I had to sit out of the family bowling tournament because I was almost 8 months pregnant with this little cutie…I must say it sure was nice to eat with no consequences.  I am also very thankful to have a loving husband and family to support me.  I do not know what I would do without the help of my husband (raising kids is most definitely a 2 person gig).  Even though I am five hours away, I am pretty sure I cannot get through a day without at least one call to my mom and sister (most of the time I average 3 each).  Days like today when I am cooking a turkey and dressing for the first time I will average 10 :)!   I am thankful for my good health and the good heath of our families.  So with that said…HAPPY THANKSGIVING to EVERYONE!

IMG_1224I know CRAZY FACE!  She got really excited because our neighbor
walked up with her dog…and Landry LOVES dogs.

For those who don’t know we are staying in Allen for Thanksgiving this year.  I will be cooking (my 1st ever Turkey and Dressing) for Trey’s parents (Mimi and Granddad) & Trey’s sister Wendi and the cousins (Hailey, Pierce & Kamryn).  Landry is going to be so happy to have her cousins here all day to play with.  We are taking pictures of all 4 kiddos tomorrow so hopefully I will have some good ones to post.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment