11.25.2009

Catching up

It is time to catch up on my blogging.  I am sorry I have been slacking but I have an excuse.  I have started something new.  I am going to a 5:30 A.M. BOOTCAMP class 3 days a week!  YES…it sucks!  This has required me to be in bed no later than 10:00 pm 3 nights a week which really cuts into my blogging time.  I decided I finally needed something to help get my butt in shape and a military style class is about the only thing I could think of that would do the trick.  Luckily I am not doing this alone, 3 of my good girlfriends are doing it with me.  The first day was HELL…I puked…poor Julie had to hold my mat while I barfed in a trash can.  Today I completed day 5 of 12 and I must say it keeps getting better.  Like my instructor Mac said today…”if its not PAIN’IN…its not TRAIN’IN”.  The good news is Friday morning I will be up and ready to hit the door buster deals!

In honor of me attending bootcamp, here is a few pictures of Landry in her pink velour warm-up.

IMG_1101 IMG_1127

No comments:

Post a Comment