6.22.2009

Happy Father’s Day!

Happy 1st Father’s Day to my WONDERFUL husband! I think becoming a parent make these days much more meaningful. You finally really realize how much work and sacrifice goes into being a parent. I have always known I have wonderful parents…you just appreciate them more NOW!

I always knew Trey would be a good Daddy but I must say he has even surprised me. I know I have said it before but Landry truly adores him. I mean what other Dad has specific songs (that he made up) for bath time, bedtime & diaper changing. Here is a small tribute to Landry’s Daddy.

IMG_6337 IMG_6333

122

Love at first sight!

Landry-0382

1 month oldLandry-0361

The Father’s Day post would not be complete without a few pictures of all the “Father’s” I am thankful are in our lives. WE LOVE EVERYONE!

089Trey’s Dad 113 My DadIMG_5052Dad and Papa Dean

IMG_5191My Step-dad Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment